Our tool lets you estimate your staging date deadline for auto enrolment, potential cost of your contributions, and helps you to gather all the information you'll need to become compliant. We also have helpful calendar reminders which you can set up so you don't forget important dates.
Estimate staging date / deadline
To help you estimate your auto enrolment staging date deadline you'll need the following information:
- How many employees you had on April 1st 2012
- Your PAYE reference number
Please note that the only way to 100% confirm your staging deadline for auto enrolment are:
- 2. If you have received a letter from The Pensions Regulator (which should look like this).
Calculate employer's contribution cost
To work out the estimated cost of contributions for your company you'll need to provide:
- the number of eligible jobholders currently on your payroll
- and the average salary of these employees
Please note that (currently) the first £5,876.00* of income is excluded from auto enrolment contributions (based on banded earnings). * This figure is for the 2017-2018 tax year.
Whilst we have done our best to estimate the costs your company will face, you must not rely on us to be 100% right and should do your own research.