How will pensionsync save me time?
- Increases efficiency: pensionsync provides AE data transfer in a similar way to your FPS (Full Payment Submission) & EPS (Employer Payment Summary) submissions.
- No manual input: pensionsync removes the need for manually checking and manipulating CSV files.
- Reduced errors: pensionsync validates your data against Smart Pension’s requirements & fixes common reasons for file failure. Where errors occur, these are fixed in your payroll system.
- Increases synchronisation: pensionsync keeps your system notified of pension scheme changes, opt ins and opt outs with no need for manual data entry.
How will pensionsync lower risk?
- Reduces risk of data loss: Data can only be sent to the correct recipient via highly secure application programme interfaces (APIs) which are fully encrypted at all stages.
How will pensionsync grow my business?
- Grows your business: Rather than limit your business through manual processes, pensionsync frees up resources so that you can competitively price your proposition and take on more clients.
- Promotes choice: pensionsync works with all of the main whole of “market” workplace pension providers, so you can provide your clients with choice without compromising service.
pensionsync currently supports the following payroll software:
Click here to access this information on pensionsync in PDF format.
Watch our Managing Director, Will Wynne, discuss Smart Pension's partnership with pensionsync and the importance of a seamless flow of data between payroll bureaus, payroll applications and the pension provider to ensure the whole auto enrolment process is smooth, quick and easy.
Smart Pension is pensionsync enabled