Smart Pension Referral Programme Terms
- The Referral Programme is governed by these terms, together with those which apply to your chosen reward (please click on the relevant terms below).
- The Referral Programme and rewards offered are only available to those who are employees of a company that has signed up to Smart Pension, and who have received their own log in and password for the Smart Pension website.
- We will send you a unique referral link which you can share with friends, family, colleagues and businesses as many times as you like.
- Your referral link can be accessed in your My Account Area).
- If and when your friends/colleagues/businesses successfully sign their business up to Smart Pension using your unique referral link and make their first payment into the pension scheme, you will be entitled to one of our rewards as listed on the Smart Pension Referral Programme page.
- We cannot be held responsible for failure of referrals to be tracked correctly for technical reasons (e.g their browser does not accept cookies) or for other reasons (e.g because they called up and set up their workplace pension over the phone without mentioning the referral code to our customer services team).
- For affiliates and professional advisers interested in working with Smart Pension, please visit our Partners & Affiliates pages. Professional advisers cannot participate the in the Referral Programme.
- There is no cash alternative to any of the rewards offered in the Smart Pension Referral Programme.
- The specific details of each of the rewards are listed in the terms and conditions below. Each brand has their own set of terms and conditions.
- The lifetime of your referral link in the Smart Pension Referral Programme is envisioned as being without any specific lifespan. For legal purposes we reserve the right to limit the referral link to as short a lifespan as we wish, or to amend or terminate the Referral Programme in any way we see fit at any time, without prior notice.
- The Smart Pension Referral Programme is intended to be used by genuine customers and genuine recipients to enjoy rewards and to earn rewards against future referrals and sign ups by referring genuine new customers to Smart Pension. By participating in the Smart Pension Referral Programme you acknowledge and agree to us using various standard monitoring & detection methods to supervise use of the programme to ensure that it is being used for the intended purpose and that it is not being abused. The referral link is to be sent by a natural person to other natural persons. If you use any form of social network to distribute your referral link, you must comply with the rules and requirements of that network. You must not use any form of mass messaging (such as spam) to distribute a referral link. Use of mass messaging, or messaging to persons you do not know, will result in immediate cancellation of your referral link without prior notice. Mass messaging includes (but is not limited to) discount and promotion code websites and automated or spam messaging.
- We reserve the right to limit the rate at which Smart Pension Referral Links are used if we think foul play may be afoot, and to remove access to the Smart Pension Referral Programme or to refuse a reward if we suspect cheating, fraud or any activity we determine as abusive of the Programme (for example, by referring yourself, fictitious or non-active people or businesses, or already existing users) or for any behaviour which we consider to be likely to cause damage to our brand or website (for example, in connection with spam, sexually explicit, discriminatory or illegal content).
- Rewards are not the personal property of the recipient and cannot be transferred by the operation of law or otherwise.
- For non-electronic rewards (and excluding the charity donation) your order will arrive much faster if you use a postcode. It sounds so simple, but many people forget to add it. You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail's postcode finder www.royalmail.com.
- If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, we are not liable for any items which are not received. Please refer to the partner with whom you redeemed the reward.
- Deliveries for non-electronic rewards (and excluding the charity donation) cannot be made to FREEPOST addresses.
M&S E-Gift cards
- May be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount of the voucher, on payment of the difference.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, domestic appliances, personalised cards or M&S Energy or to buy another gift card or e-gift card.
- Can be used in all M&S stores in the UK and the Channel Islands, including Outlet, railway, motorway and airport stores but not in BP Connect stores.
- Are valid for 24 months from the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries). Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- Cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
- Should be treated as cash, M&S will not accept liability if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Have a maximum value limit of £2,000 and can be topped up to this limit.
- Can be redeemed online at marksandspencer.com or one of our other websites (subject to the e-gift card/voucher code terms and conditions).
- Visit our web site for more information: www.marksandspencer.com.
- A GBP e-Giftcard can be used as full or part payment for merchandise in Debenhams department stores within the UK and online at debenhams.com.
- e-Giftcards cannot be used on the following Debenhams Partnerships websites: debenhamsflowers.co.uk, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamstailoredshirts.com, or debenhamsweddingstationery.com.
- They may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, used as a deposit on a credit agreement, used to settle a Debenhams Account Card or to purchase financial or travel services.
- The maximum balance limit of an e-Giftcard is £2,000.
- No change or refund will be given when an e-Giftcard is redeemed but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
- The balance of an e-Giftcard can be checked in store, online at debenhams.com or by calling 0844 800 9091.
- e-Giftcards expire 48 months after the last use or balance enquiry and any remaining balance will be deducted.
- Debenhams reserves the right to reject an e-Giftcard that is illegible or incomplete or where, in its sole discretion, it has reason to believe it is not genuine.
- e-Giftcard numbers/codes and PINs remain the property of Debenhams (including all intellectual property in the source code)
- Debenhams is not liable for any lost, stolen, damaged, undeliverable, incorrectly addressed or delayed e-Giftcards or any network failures. Nor is Debenhams responsible for any e-Giftcard that is used by someone other than the intended recipient after delivery.
- Debenhams reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the e-Giftcard service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
- By purchasing and or using a Debenhams e-Giftcard you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
Amazon Gift Cards
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. Purchases are deducted from the GC balance. To redeem or view a GC balance, visit "Your Account" on Amazon.co.uk. GC's cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à.r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
iTunes is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in US and other countries. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
Currys PC World eGift Card
- The Currys PC World eGift card can be used as full or part payment towards products and Knowhow services in Currys, Currys.digital & PC World stores in the UK.
- The balance of your eGift card can be checked in any of the above stores, online at http://www.dixonsretail.com/giftcards or by calling 0800 897 163.
- If upon 2 years no credit or debit has been made to the eGift card, the eGift card will expire and any remaining balance will be deducted.
- The eGift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Protect your eGift card and treat it as cash. No liability is accepted for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any available balance on this card.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions or discontinue the card at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The chosen charity must be a valid charity registered in the UK.
- Neither your nor the chosen charity will be able to claim gift aid against the donation made to the selected charity.
- Smart Pension Ltd will make the £50.00 donation to the charity on your behalf, once you have notified us which charity you would like to donate to.
- In the event that a donation cannot be made to the charity of your choice, for whatever reason, we will chose a charity to which to donate the £50.00 at our absolute discretion.
Arena Flowers Free Bouquet Terms
- *The seasonal bouquet of flowers to the total maximum value of £50 RRP, including VAT and delivery charges, will be selected by Arena Flowers and Arena Flowers's decision is final.
- The free seasonal bouquet of flowers is only available for mainland UK delivery and must be redeemed via the Arena Flowers website at www.arenaflowers.com.
- The seasonal bouquet of flowers from arenaflowers.com cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any and all other items ordered from the Arena Flowers website must be paid for at the same time of order.
- This reward cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights and according to Arena Flowers's full terms, for example in the event the bouquet is not of satisfactory quality. For full terms, please visit Arena Flowers website.
- Orders will be validated by Arena Flowers and dispatched for your chosen delivery date as shown as available on the Arena Flowers website, if you place the order in good time.
- Arena Flowers will do its best to dispatch your order in time for your chosen delivery date but please place your order as early as possible to give time for the details of your bouquet to be validated by the Arena Flowers customer services team.